Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy animalclinic family

At Russell Vale Animal Clinic, our world revolves around all of the beautiful dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, guinea pigs, rats, mice, possums, etc etc that we see.

Whilst much of what we do does involve sadness, most of what we do is to help sick pets become healthy again.


I share a collage of some very special animalclinic family members.

We have Pumpkin, Bella, Pusski, Scooby, Piper with Dash, Smiles, Piper, Schnitzel with Pandora, a snake (from our open day), Millie, Ol' George, Polly, Bobby and Soy (in love), Dash, Aslan, and Benji.

Our animals are so special, and each and every day, I remind myself how lucky we are that they have agreed to be a part of our lives.

As I have been saying for the past week or so... we are here for a good time, not a long time.

Let us cherish each and every day, and live it like it is our last.

I am Dr Liz, the mad vet from Bellambi.

Do you have any of your pet's photo's to share? We would love to add them to our animalclinic family album.  Feel free to email me.

Do you want to see our family album?  Of course you can, just go here!