Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dr Liz's Gratitude Project - Enjoying Family


 
 
 
 
 
My gratitude project is well underway!  How is yours going?

I am fortunate that I have different levels of family

 - I have my immediate family, my four beautiful children and of course, my life partner and their father (hubby), whom you all know as Dirk.

- I have my brother and his family (including all of his many many grandchildren).

- the pets that come in to visit us are also part of our animalclinic family, as we are a part of theirs.

Never take family for granted, as they are never with us for long enough.

Our animalclinic family album is packed of family photos, and you are invited to go have a look.  If you are part of our family too, and we don't have a photo, why not send one to me and I will happily add it in.


I am grateful that I am part of an amazing family, at home and

at my home- away-from home (work).


Some of the animalclinic family!