I am grateful for.... Each day we should all take a few minutes of each day to write down or recite to ourselves five things (you should really do twenty, but five always makes me feel good, so I stop there) that you are grateful for.
Today.... I am grateful for...
- that I am able to sit in quiet contemplation for five minutes
- that I do not need to worry where my next meal is coming from
- the beautiful sun that warms me by day, and the moon that lights the night path.
- the clean air (as clean as it can be in a steel city in Wollongong)
- the health of my beautiful children.
If you could ask your pet, what would you think they would be grateful for?