Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Musings of Dr Liz -

This is the first of a new series which will be short  and to the point "Musings" of moi.

And, fortunately for me, Cat has agreed to be the face of my musings, so I will start with saying a big Thank You for Cat for coming out of retirement for this.

Our pets are often used as topics of conversation between people. Everywhere I go, wherever I may sit (and most recently it was on a cruise ship in the Pacific Ocean), my ear will catch a snippet of anything animal related.  On this cruise ship, someone was talking about all of the gross things that their pet ate... or dragged inside. Yum!

Our pets give us so much joy, I wonder if we return the favour.

Anyhow, please follow, share and enjoy (and comment too if you like).

Note - Abuse or insults are not acceptable communication - refer to our Terms & Conditions.