Wednesday, February 18, 2015

12 things i like about... My animals

 The other night I had a dream. 

The dream was to come up with a list of the twelve best attributes of the teacher (in my dream). Yup, a strange dream.  I do strange dreams really well.

In many ways, the animals that I have met, and do meet, are my teachers. Here, I share the twelve best attributes of my teacher(s).


1.  Compassion - Our dog Piper
2. Kindness - Our cat Dash



3. Loyalty - My father's cat (now ours)  Pusski
4. Understanding - Cicero


5. Solidarity - an animalclinic family member, Jake

6. Sharing Experiences


7. Fun loving - the dogs at the dog park!

8 - Genuine - My childhood pet - Burek (RIP 1990)

9 - Generous of time and spirit - our family pet Teddy (RIP)


10. Makes us feel needed and loved - our kissing cousins Piper and Dash 2014
11 - Interesting and entertaining -

12  Just for being them - the "Boss!" otherwise known as Pandora

I am Dr Liz, the mad vet from Bellambi. What have you learnt from your animal friends?