Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dr Liz's Gratitude Project - Honest People are the Best People

Welcome to Dr Liz's Gratitude Project.

I am grateful for people who are honest about everything in their lives.  I call them the "no bullshitters"  as you know what you are going to get.

Of course, honesty doesn't necessarily mean you have to tell everyone what you think. Being honest doesn't have to mean being cruel or heartless.
 
Honesty is mostly always the best policy.



I am very good at blurting out the wrong thing, or saying something that someone else doesn't want to hear.  It is one of my many faults, but I don't think honesty is a bad fault to have.
 
Unfortunately, I have zero tolerance for liars or those that deceive.  I have suffered the consequences of the lies and deception of others, with the upshot of zero tolerance for liars.
 
I am Dr Liz, the mad vet from Bellambi. Thank you for following my gratitude project. 
 
Be kind to someone today.