Saturday, August 16, 2014

Dr Liz's Gratitude Project - Thankful for loving pet owners

How is your gratitude project going?  If you aren't doing one, then you should get yourself started. 

My project has hit hurdles this year, but, frankly, without it, it would've been harder to cope with what we have been hit with this year.

Many of the sadnesses have included saying goodbye to loved family pets, others coping with chronic illnesses that take the toll on everyone in the family. Sadly, I have to include the human element too, with the multiple break-ins at the vet hospital.

So lets be thankful for the great things in our lives.

I am thankful for the beautiful loving pet owners that I get to meet every single day at Russell Vale Animal Clinic.

 
(and I am very thankful for the free face washing too!  Thanks Lillie)

You guys rock!

I am Dr Liz, the mad vet from Bellambi. Thank you for being part of Dr Liz's Gratitude Project 2014.