Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's all about you...

Every day when I go into my lovely little vet clinic at Russell Vale, I make it all about me.  What is that I can do to make pets better.  What equipment do I need to do a great job.  What knowledge do I need to gain to  be up there to be able to do the best job as a vet.

And in all of that "I" - ing,  I forget about something that is very very important.  And that is.... you.... yes, you.  All that I do as a vet is because I want to help you, be there for you, and help you.  As you see, for you to bring your four legged family member into see me, means that you really really care about that bundle of joy that is either sitting on your lap, or fairly close to it.
Dr Liz at home with Leo - not my most photogenic moment,

That makes you super-awesome, and I want to thank you.  Because without that "you", vets like me, can't do what we do.

So, keep up with that awesomeness.  Remember that all of us at Russell Vale Animal Clinic are here to look after you and your family.

Dr Liz (which is me) looking very tired at the end of the day at home, is supported by her family, which is also her "vet team".

Our family comes first, and we open our arms to you for you to be part of our animalclinic family.

If you have not been to us before, or not for a long time, come in to see us for a free visit and "check us out" visit. Obligation free enquiries are taken online, so please don't ring the vet clinic for this.

Be the centre of our world, as we cannot do what we do, without you.